Pageants and Leadership
- When: Saturday, 10/22/22
- Where: DoubleTree by Hilton in Chico, CA
- Contestants: Ages 8 and up!
6 Age Divisions include Ms/Mrs. and Elite (55+)
It's not too late to enter Miss Candyland!
Entry Fees start at just $99!
Why HeartShine Hosts "Miss Candyland"
The Miss Candyland is a benefit pageant for HeartShine's holiday give-back projects. Ticket sales, contestant entry fees, snack sales, and the donation drive will help make a difference in the local community by supporting the following:
Contestants will compete for the Queen title within their own age category only!
Pre-Teen - ages 8 to 11
Jr. Teen - ages 12 to 15
Teen - ages 16 to 18
Miss - 19 to 26
Ms/Mrs - adult women, married/mother and/or over the age of 27
Elite - 55+
Ambassador - male categories may be created upon request
Areas of Competition
1. Donation Drive - This is an "all-or-nothing" score and is easy to get full credit for!
2. Fun Fashion ("Candyland" Theme) - Show your sweet style!
3. Personal Introduction - Short speech performed in front of the judges.
4. Formal Wear - You don't need the most expensive gown, but rather something that makes you feel beautiful from the inside out!
5. On-Stage Question - Only age-appropriate, non-political questions will be asked!
Crowns & Prizes
There are over 5 Queen sashes and real rhinestone crowns ready for our 2022 Miss Candyland!
In addition to the Queen titles, every contestant in the pageant will receive a special crowning moment on stage regardless of placement that includes a flower crown, pageant prizes and goodies, and so much more!
Check our social media pages to stay updated on the beautiful prizes and sash designs this year - they are colorful, high-quality, beautiful awards.
As part of the Team HeartShine, the 2022 Miss Candyland Royal Court will enjoy many opportunities to represent their titles at community events, fundraisers, festivals, parades and so much more! However, our Candyland Queens are not obligated to attend a certain minimum amount of service or appearances during their year's reign.
As a HeartShine titleholder, winners can choose to get involved in HeartShine's annual community service and events calendar which includes opportunities to serve at local and national charitable organizations, attend fun Sisterhood activities like our annual day in Disneyland, and so much more!
Submit a contact form to find out more!